Special Educational Needs (SEN) - Complaints

If you want to complain about the school’s SEN support, you should do it while your child is still registered at the school.
This includes complaints that the school has not provided the support required by your child’s SEN statement or education, health and care (EHC) plan.
Making a complaint:
Follow these steps in order. Move on to the next step if your complaint is not resolved.
  1. Talk to the school’s special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO).
  2. Follow the school’s complaints procedure
  3. Complain to Norfolk Local Authority at www.norfolk.gov.uk, email complimentsandcomplaints@norfolk.gov.uk, or call 0344 800 8020.

There’s a different process if you disagree with a decision your local authority has made about an SEN statement or an EHC plan. 


SEND - Complaints

Diss High School

This website uses cookies. Find out about cookies here. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Remove Cookie Message button  Designtec Web Design